Lebih dari 6000 orang di 80 negara bekerja di Oxfam GB dan mereka semua memiliki komitmen kerja yang sama yaitu – mengakhiri kemiskinan dan penderitaan.
REGIONAL CHANGE LEAD (GOVERNANCE)
Reference Number: INT3457
2 year fixed term contract based in Jakarta with frequent travel from working base to the rest of the region
- To lead the implementation and monitoring of Oxfam’s Regional Change Strategy, with a focus on the theme of building effective and accountable governments through research, policy and advocacy approaches and drawing on the programme work of Oxfam and its partners
- To deliver support to country programmes on all aspects of this governance theme, consistent with the countries’ National Change Strategies – ensuring quality and integration of programmes.
- To help develop country programmes’ ability to consistently learn from their work and feed that into the region through innovative means and knowledge management, including the digital vision (using IT and mobile technologies).
- To keep abreast with new thinking in areas of ‘Governance’ such as budget accountability, decentralisation, participatory planning etc., and deliver support in integrating ‘governance’ and advocacy work into programming.
- To work closely with the Country Director/Senior Management Team of the country where the post is based (Indonesia), to decide on relevant thematic country priorities and work plans.
- To support country programmes to deliver and develop a strong monitoring and evaluation framework at the regional level to measure the regional theme on building effective governments.
- To develop different approaches for programme delivery and building partnership/alliances to support the Regional Change Strategy, including engaging the private sector.
- To develop a network of resources and proactively seek technical support from external agencies and within Oxfam to improve programme quality, learning and innovation.
- At least 5 years of experience of working in governance and social accountability areas, ideally with some regional exposure
- Indonesian citizen
- Experience in working with civil society groups, mass organisations or movements
- Experience in building capacities of civil society groups and organisations
- Demonstrated experience in engaging with Governments on Budget Monitoring, Decentralisation, participatory planning etc
- High levels of spoken and written English
- Understanding of impact, monitoring and evaluation and ability to put theory into practice
- Knowledge of Information Technology and ability to use it in programming and learning
- Commitment to gender equality and putting women’s rights at the heart of all we do
- Ability to undertake travel away from home base essential, up to 12–16 weeks a year (indicative)
Oxfam Great Britain offers an attractive benefits package
The closing date: Friday 5th February 2010
Interview date: Friday 12th February 2010
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates can apply online, apply online at http://www.oxfam.org.uk/jobs using the job reference INT3457.
We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Oxfam GB is an equal opportunity employer